We hate SPAM as much as you do, really!!
Please don't mark our messages as SPAM. When you do, you affect the receipt of our mail to all members with your internet service provider. Therefore, if you use Hotmail, all Hotmail users have our emails blocked.
We hear time and again that the reason APRNs join the organization is for timely, pertinent information. However, we want to be careful to respect your wishes.
If you don't want to receive a certain kind of communication from us, let us know by email (email@example.com), phone (502.333.0076) or sign in and edit your profile.
But, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't mark us as SPAM.
Registration is now open!
Toward Excellence in Advanced Practice Nursing
April 19-22, 2011
Northern Kentucky Convention Center
Hotel Info and Reservations
Exhibitor & Sponsor Information
HB 282 Passes out of Committee!!
Thank you APRNs that called your representatives and committee members. Let's celebrate this small success, just for a minute and watch email (or cell phone if you've signed up for text alerts) for next steps to remove the requirement for the CAPA-NS.
Develop Your Leadership Skills
There are some things that are best learned from experience. On the "job" experiences are much more valuable when it comes to developing leadership skills, perhaps like some aspects of nursing?
- A vision for the group and a sense of mission for its operations
- A positive attitude toward change
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to see difficulties and obstacles as challenges and opportunities
- Able to create and maintain and foster group cohesion
- Willing to share responsibility and authority
- Desires to be more than a manager -- seeks to be a leader
Learn more about openings on the KCNPNM board of directors. Duties, responsibilities, and benefits.