This is YOUR Conference
The Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners/Nurse-Midwives 29 th Regional Coalition Conference was created by you and for you.
The agenda for the 2017 conference, which will be held April 19-22 at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center in Covington, is the result of suggestions from last year’s participants.
Experts on the KCNPNM Conference Committee took that input to create 56 sessions and workshops that address the needs relevant to your APRN practice today and in the future.
The conference will help you improve the quality of care you provide through:
• Evaluating treatment methods and pharmacologic therapies
• Consulting with experts in primary and acute care specialties
• Discussing issues related to primary care, adult health, women’s
health, pediatrics, acute care, midwifery and psychiatric practice
• Developing assessment and clinical management skills
• Identifying issues that affect advanced practice including
reimbursement, malpractice, clinical practice guidelines and
• Increasing advanced practice skills to provide expanded services
Our strong line-up of faculty will present new research to enhance your knowledge and your practice. As a result, we have already earned approval of both major accrediting bodies for this year’s conference content.
Simply by attending this conference every year, you would fulfill the required CE credits.
Sign up today to receive an early registration discount, which ends